Win VIP tickets including travel and accommodation to the Rolex 24 At Daytona
04 Nov 2013
To mark the beginning of the brand new motor racing series Tudor United SportsCar Championship, we've teamed up with Travel Destinations to offer a pair of lucky winners a chance to see the historic first round of the new season at one of the world's classic endurance races – the Rolex 24 At Daytona in Florida.
Tudor United SportsCar Racing was formed in 2013 by the merger of the two big North American sports car series – Grand-Am and the American Le Mans Series (ALMS) and 2014 sees the two coming together to offer magnificent combined grids and the best in high-speed action at some of the greatest circuits in the US. The chance to witness the first ever race in the new series is all part of a trip for two winners to the 2014 Rolex 24 At Daytona® in Florida, US.
This fantastic prize includes:
• Virgin Atlantic flights out on Thursday 23 January (from Gatwick or Manchester), returning into the UK on Monday 27 January.
• Four nights' accommodation at the Plaza Resort & Spa, on the world famous Daytona Beach.
• Two 'Four-Day Admission Passes' covering infield, general admission grandstands, daily garage, Sprint FANZONE access.
• VIP 'Welcome Reception' and behind the scenes tour.
• Finally an amazing pace-car ride around the high banking of Daytona (participants must be 18 years or older, weather and racing schedule permitting).
For travel packages to the United SportsCar Racing Rolex 24 At Daytona® email: [email protected] or visit: traveldestinations.co.uk or call 0844 873 0203
Star drivers taking part at Daytona: Allan McNish, Dario Franchitti, Patrick Dempsey, Juan Pablo Montoya, Ryan Dalziel and Rubens Barrichello.
By entering this competition, you are agreeing to receive marketing messages from Tudor United SportsCar Racing by email. You will have an opportunity to opt out of receiving further communications at the end of all emails you receive.
More information can be found on the Guardian website here